Our vision is to be a leading provider of security services throughout the UK by offering a cost-effective solution and an improving level of service provision with an open book policy.
In protecting property, investments, assets and people, we are committed to offering effective solutions that are not just off-the-shelf but tailored to reflect the unique requirements of our clients. Further, all our staff undergo strenuous background checks to conform to various industry standards and go through intensive training to endow them with the ability to efficiently handle all manner of emergencies and contingencies.
- Act with professional integrity;
- Regularly monitor and review any external and internal influences and factors, and adapt our organization and operations to reduce any damage to our profit or turnover to improve on company growth and secure place in sector;
- Identify and work with all interested parties;
- Accept only assignments for which we are qualified, experienced and competent to perform;
- Protect our client’s interests first and foremost;
- Adhere to all relevant laws and legislations including the Private Security Industry Act, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Working Time Directive, Lone Worker Regulations etc.
- Improve the reputation of the private security industry to constantly monitor and measure our success and areas of non-conformance to ensure the best possible service is provided.
- Work for and fully regard the interests of our clients;
- Develop long-term relationships based on results, mutual respect and integrity;
- Provide a service from strategy through implementation and on-going support;
- Provide an exceptional standard of security personnel;
- Build a business that provides a stimulating and challenging environment that attracts, develops and motivates people;
- To meet the criteria and recommendations of the Private Security Industry Act 2001 and continuously promote the Private Security Industry;
- Protection of the public;
- To work with all interested parties for example the police, council, clients, employee’s, suppliers and associated organisations to ensure that we identify all internal and external issues, both positive and negative, and utilise the information in all system and service development which will be reviewed bi-annually at our management review, which is available upon request by all interested party